Circumstances and situations can arise that can leave a family looking for emergency care for an elderly relative or younger person who has been in an accident. Often there is no time for the normal home visits and assessments that come before the introduction of a care plan.
At Care 4 U we have experience in dealing with these unforeseen situations and pull on our network of highly trained carers that can react to circumstances very quickly – in some cases this can be in a matter of hours of us receiving the phone call and certainly within 24 hours.
Our experienced carers have training and support to allow them to provide emergency care to a number of situations including:
- Rapid response for an unplanned discharge from hospital.
- Immediate care arising from falls and accidents.
- Fast and efficient support when you are let down by another Care Agency.
- Support when Family or Medical circumstances change leaving the need for help.
- Urgent palliative care so a loved one can return home and have the comfort and dignity of dying at home.